Friday, February 19, 2010

Love!

I saw the movie Valentine’s Day over the weekend. I so loved it!

I love seeing people in love, love watching people peruse love and the adventure of love.
Love does not always work out, but the bottom line is we all desire to be loved. Even those that seem to avoid love, run from love or are unwilling to admit they want to be loved - somewhere inside want to be loved and accepted for who they are. Love brings great ups and downs and both joy and pain, just ask anyone who has been in love. If you really want a first hand look at the drama of love than talk with any teenager who is trying to figure out love and what it is and what it is not or just reflect back on your teenage experiences with love. I want to be known as someone who loves others and extends love graciously. What does that mean for today…I will have to wait and see!

Shelly

No comments: